Today for MOTD (Makeup Of The Day), I have a Traditional Indian Makeup look with a bit of an edge whereby I have used a dark purple lipstick to complement the Neutral Gold Tones in the Outfit and Jewellery.
Here is the Product Breakdown:
1) YSL Yves Saint Laurent Liberator Serum to prep my face
2) NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Barcelona
3) Bharat And Dorris Cream Foundation in 08 - Orange to colour correct under my eyes
4) MAC Pro long wear concealer in NW30
5) Ben Nye Banana Powder to set my concealer
EYES AND EYEBROWS:
6) Benefit Stay Don't Stay eye primer
7) MAC Pigment in Museum Bronze all over the lid using Fix Plus
8) MAC eyeshadow in Smoked Sepia as transition shade
9) MAC eyeshadow in Show Stopper on the crease
10) MAC Glitter in GOLD just on the center of the lid
11) MAC eyeshadow in All that Glitters on the brow bone for highlight
12) Maybelline Black gel eyeliner for the wing
13) Beauty UK eyebrow palette to fill in my brows
CONTOUR, BLUSH AND HIGHLIGHTER:
14) The Balm Bahama Mama for contouring
15) MAC Blush in Melba
16) Becca Champagne Pop used as my highlighter
17) LUSH Lip Scrub in Bubblegum LUSH Cosmetics
18) MAC Lipliner in Nightmoth used to draw and fill in my lips
19) Coloured Raine liquid lipstick in Raine Fever and Tootsie mixed and applied for this look.
MASCARA AND MAKEUP SETTING:
20) MAC Fix Plus used to set my makeup here
21) Maybelline Falsies Mascara used on my upper and lower lashes.
I just avoided using False Lashes for this look. Using Falsies would have oomphed up the look a bit more. I just had a bit of a less sleepy night before so just thought of avoiding it.
Stay pretty and keep smiling!