Hello my darling cupcakes,
Today, for the MOTD (Makeup of the Day) post, I have a rather special look here bringing me back straight to me roots which is Kerala. I love dressing up in traditional set saree and that attire just brings about a special ethereal glow in women.
Bringing a slight twist to the traditional Kerala - Malayali attire, I am wearing a set saree with a Kalamkari print. I wore this for my Brother in Law's wedding, for the morning temple ceremony. I did pair the outfit with Traditional Gold Temple Jewellery with an Antique Touch to it.
Here is the product breakdown for you all.
1) Hadalobo Serum
2) Benefit Porefessional Primer
3) CoverFX Sunlight Radiant Drops
4) Makeup Forever HD Foundation
5) NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Biscuit
6) Bharat and Dorris Cream in No.8 to colour current under eyes
7) Ben Nye Banana Powder to set the concealer
8) The Balm Bahama Mama to Contour
9) MAC Blush in Gingerly
10) Becca Champagne Pop over Cover FX Sunlight to Highlight
11) MAC Fix Plus to set the makeup
EYES and BROWS:
12) MAC Paint pot in Soft Ochre
13) I Heart Makeup Death by Chocolate Palette and created soft smokey eyes and used a bit of the gold colour right in the centre. (No pic for that, unfortunately!)
14) Maybelline Gel eyeliner in Black to create the wing
15) Maybelline Falsies Mascara
16) Sleek Brow Kit in Extra Dark
17) NYX Lip liner in Chestnut
18) MAC Lipstick in Amorous all over the lips
19) MAC Lipstick in Frenzy only on the centre
I hope you enjoyed reading the product breakdown to achieve this look. Remember, if you wish to learn, you know how to reach me. I would be more than happy to teach all you wonderful girls how to do your own makeup to achieve different looks. Make sure you check out my Makeup Workshops and Online Classes.
Stay pretty and keep smiling my lovelies!