Hello my lovely Angels,
Today I have a Sultry Smokey Eye and Nude Lips look for you all. As usual, I will be listing down the Product Breakdown and if you are interested to learn these looks, let me know and I can teach you through online classes or through my workshops.
Since I did this makeup for a Reception Party, I did Accessorize very traditional. However, you can pair this look easily with any outfit avoiding the jewellery, bhindi and sindoor on my forehead.
1) Hadalobo Serum
2) Benefit Porefessional Primer
3) CoverFX Sunlight Radiant Drops
4) Makeup Forever HD Foundation
5) Illamasqua Cream Foundation in 340 to Contour
6) Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer as Concealer
7) MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NW30 under the eye
8) Bharat and Dorris Cream in No.8 to colour current under eyes
9) Ben Nye Banana Powder to set the concealer
10) Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer in 07 to bronze the face
11) MAC Blush in Gingerly
12) Becca Champagne Pop over Cover FX Sunlight to Highlight
13) MAC Fix Plus to set the makeup
EYES and BROWS:
14) MAC Paint pot in Soft Ochre
15) I Heart Makeup Death by Chocolate Palette to create the smokey eyes
16) Maybelline Gel eyeliner in Black
17) Maybelline Falsies Mascara
18) Sleek Brow Kit in Extra Dark
19) NYX Lip liner in Cappuccino
20) MAC Lipstick in Exclusive Event (Limited Edition)
21) MAC Lip glass in Chai
I hope you enjoyed reading the product breakdown to achieve this look. Remember, if you wish to learn, I am just a click away.
Stay pretty and keep smiling my lovelies!